The company has a very demanding Quality Management and Food Safety System, which is a full guarantee for clients and consumers. It is based on the following guidelines:
- Satisfying implicit and explicit product, quality, legal and safety requirements, as well as those of third party audits required by clients.
- Permanently and consistently identifying all necessary processes for the best development of our different activities.
- Establishing quality management and food safety objectives aimed at achieving strategic preferences, consistently and dynamically.
- Involving and obtaining the participation of the whole team in the continuous improvement process of the Quality Management and Food Safety System implemented.
- Ensuring the availability of the necessary resources for achieving the established objectives.
The highest standards of the Quality Management and Food Safety System
To satisfy the new needs of current consumers and exceed their expectations, Ángel Camacho Alimentación continuously innovates to integrate their demands for healthier products, with less fat, which are low in salt or sugar, gluten-free and suitable for people with diabetes, among others.
The company regularly carries out consultations and tests to incorporate these requirements, tastes and trends into the production and innovation process, through qualitative and quantitative research, tastings, surveys and the monitoring of procedures.
As part of this, Ángel Camacho Alimentación works with an academic partner on monthly sensory analysis with consumers, to carry out continuous testing in which consumers evaluate new launches, as well as innovations and improvements to current products.
From the suggestions that are made, the company launches new products and makes alterations or improvements to existing products. Through its different brands, it works daily so that the consumer can appreciate its continuous improvement.